10 reasons to invest in Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas
One of the aspects that we value the most when investing in Real Estate is keeping our family safe, and therefore the safety factor is always a priority, regardless of the place or country where we reside or decide to spend our next vacation.
Casa de campo® allows you to live or spend a few days of vacation relaxed, thanks to the fact that they maintain a level of security at the highest-ranking at all times.
2nd Legal certainty.
Another aspect that is of primary relevance is legal certainty. Dominican Republic currently has a legal system that allows you to invest safely. In turn, Casa de campo® offers you a wide variety of properties with high legal certainty, but I recommend that your trusted lawyer review all the information on the property of your interest to confirm that everything is in order.
3rd Private hospital with medical facilities.
La Romana Medical Center is a modern 3-level Hospital with 84 beds distributed in comfortable private rooms. It has 4 operating rooms with the latest medical equipment, including the intelligent operating room for general surgery.
It has a 3-ambulance service with trained personnel.
Interconnected to the general hospital operates a modern medical imaging center called Diagnóstica Social, where services of tomography, mammography, bone densitometry, non-encapsulated magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), magnification and other delicate studies that require high technology are performed.
With this, it is possible to have one of the best equipped medical centers in the Caribbean.
4th La Romana International Airport, Casa de Campo®.
La Romana International Airport, Casa de Campo®, is located just 2 minutes from Casa de Campo Resort & Villas. This airport has flights to destinations such as Moscow, Rome, Quebec, Montreal, among others.
If you wish, you can coordinate taking a helicopter and go directly to the Casa de Campo Resort heliport.
You can also rent a vehicle directly at the airport.
You can also get to Casa de Campo ® from the AILA international airport next to Santo Domingo in about 50 minutes or the Punta Cana Airport, which is 45 minutes away.
More information http://romanaairport.com/
5th Beach, beach club and marina.
Enjoy Playa Minitas 365 days a year, its more than 200 meters long, allow you to swim, walk, sunbathe or play with your childrens.
A complete beach club with an adult and children’s pool, shopping area and food trucks, which offer you a different snack than the one you will have in the Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant restaurant, with an elaborate selection of international dishes such as fish and seafood., pasta, salads and pizzas.
The Casa de Campo ® Marina combines European elegance with Caribbean flavor, it has 370 moorings for boats from 30 to 250 feet. A variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets make this a unique lifestyle in the Caribbean.
Fishing enthusiasts can meet at the yacht club where they will start one of the many fishing tournaments that take place throughout the year.
6th Supermarket and shopping area.
An elementary service when you reside or vacation is to have a supermarket close by with a variety of products and in this case of high quality, like those you will find in the National Supermarket in the Marina.
Other types of purchases or services that you will find are Cinemas, Banks, clothing stores, wines, cigars, jewelry and others, located in La Marina, Altos de Chavón and in the Hotel.
7th Variety of food thanks to its varieties of restaurants.
- Minitas Beach Restaurant & Bar offers international food in front of the sea.
- Chilango Taquería offers Mexican food located in Altos de Chavón.
- La Caña Restaurant & Bar located at the Hotel.
- La Piazzeta Restaurant in Altos de Chavón that offers Italian food with a spectacular view of the Chavón River.
- La Casita Restaurant, a specialty in fresh seafood located in La Marina.
- PUBBELLY SUSHI, Japanese food located in La Marina
- SBG Restaurant, international menu, located in La Marina.
- Food trucks in La Marina, both
8th 3 Golf courses of 1st level.
Casa de Campo offers 3 world-class golf courses including:
- Teeth of the Dog, ranked among the best golf courses in Latin America, has 7 of its holes facing the ocean and this allows you to enjoy both the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and great difficulty.
- Dye Fore, offers 27 holes through Chavón, La Marina and Lagos offers spectacular views of cliffs.
- The Lynks, located inside Casa de Campo, is a manageable course with medium difficulty.
9th Sports you can practice:
- Cycling with more than 10 kilometers
- Jogging with more than 10 kilometers
- Tennis Club
- Polo Club
- Shooting center
- Soccer, there is the Real Madrid Soccer academy
- Gym with personalized trainer.
10th Hotel, church and concert amphitheater.
Casa de Campo® Resort & Villas has a Hotel with luxurious rooms.
In Altos de Chavón a replica of a 16th century Mediterranean city is the church of Estanislao and an amphitheater with capacity for 5,000 people which was opened by Frank Sinatra.
In short, you are going to be able to live or vacation as some friends of mine say, in a small country that has everything and that seems like a huge garden due to the amount of vegetation that you will see everywhere.